News and Events
- Juba Military Referral Hospital – South Sudan
The Government of India in collaboration with the Ministry of Defence and Veteran’s Affairs of the Republic of South Sudan and Bhagwan Mahaveer Viklang Sahayata Samiti (BMVSS) has organized a fitment camp for amputees being fitted with artificial limbs free of charge.
- The World Famous Jaipur Foot Will Soon Step In War-Torn Syria
The Parent Body Of The Jaipur Foot, The Bhagwan Mahaveer Viklang Sahayata Samiti(BMVSS) Has Signed A MoU With The Syrian Organisation Saint James, The Mutilated (SJM) To Hold Special Rehabilitation Camp In Syria With The Support Of India S Ministry Of External Affairs And The Syrian Foreign Ministry.
- Jaipur Foot Camp At Kathmandu
The Deputy Prime Minister Of Nepal, Upendra Yadav Inaugurated The Jaipur Foot Fitment Camp Organized Jointly By The Kathamandu Based Social And Charitable Organization,Choudhry Foundation, The Jaipur Based Bhagwan Mahaveer Viklang Sahayata Samiti (BMVSS) And The Indian Embassy In Kathmandu.
- BMVSS Inagurates Its New Centre At Vinh Phuc The Inauguration Ceremony Of Jaipur Foot Artificial Limb Fitment Camp Was Held On 10th July 2018 At Vinh Phuc Convention Centre In Vinh Yen In Close Partnership Between Embassy Of India, Hanoi, People’s Committee Of Vinh Phuc Province, Bhagwan Mahaveer Viklang Sahayata Samiti, Jaipur And Spark Minda Foundation
- Arundhati Bhattacharya Chairperson SBI, And Senior Management Persons Of The State Bank And The State Bank Of Bikaner & Jaipur, Visit BMVSS
The Chairperson Of State Bank Of India, Arundhati Bhattacharya And Senior Management Persons Of The State Bank And The State Bank Of Bikaner & Jaipur On Tuesday Visited The Production Center Of The World Famous Artificial Limb At Bhagwan Bhagwan Mahaveer Viklang Sahyata Samiti At The Malviya Nagar Center And Learnt About The Production Process
- Establishment Of Jaipur Foot Korea Jaipur Foot (JF), Jaipur India And India Business Forum Korea (IK), Seoul, Korea Has Signed An Agreement To Further Research And Development (R&D) R& D Collaboration, Technology Transfer And Facilitate And Develop Business Between India And Korea In The MedTech Sector Specifically In The Area Of Prosthetic Limbs, Bionic Arms, 3-D Printing-Based Flat Foot Solution And Mobility Solutions Including Wheelchair And Wheelchair Safety.
- BMVSS Camp At Phu Tho Province And Northern Mountaneous Area Of Vietnam Commences With Its Second Phase
The Second Phase Of The Jaipur Foot Artficial Limb Fitment Camp For The People With Disabilities Began In Phu Tho Province And Northern Mountaneous Area Of Vietnam.This Rehabilitation Camp For The Vietnam War Invalids And Citizens Has Been Organised Jointly By The Indian Ministry Of External Affairs And The Producers Of The Jaipur Foot, Bhagwan Mahaveer Viklang Sahayata Samit(BMVSS)I, The Jaipur Based World’s Largest Organisation For The Handicapped.
- Jaipur Foot Artificial Limb Centre At Kabul
The World Famous Jaipur Foot Will Soon Be Manufactured In AfghanistanS Capital Kabul. The Jaipur Foot Artificial L Limb Centre Was Inaugurated In Kabul On Tuesday At The National Institute Of Disabled(NID) By The AfghanistanS Deputy Minister For Labour,Martyrs, Social Affairs And Disabled Jamila Afghan. The Afghanistan Government Also Signed An MoU With The Makers Of The Jaipur Foot Bhagwan Mahaveer Viklang Sahayata Samiti Of Jaipur
- Sarjan Charity Foundation Raises Funds For BMVSS
The Hong Kong-Based Social Organisation Of The Indian Community, Sarjan Charity Foundation Raised A Fund Of Rs 25 Lakh For The Jaipur Foot And The Raised Fund Will Be Used To Equip Artificial Limb Jaipur Foot On 700 Disabled Persons In India.
- The President Of The Republic Of Vietnam, Tran Dai Quang Evinced Keen Interest In The World-Famous Artificial Limb Jaipur Foot Manufactured By The Jaipur Based Bhagwan Mahavir Viklang Sahayata Samiti(BMVSS).
The BMVSS Is Trying To Organize An Artificial Limb Camp In Vietnam In Association With The Ministry Of External Affairs.
- The Wife Of The President Of The Republic Of Vietnam,Tran Dai QuangVisited The Jaipur Foot Centre In Delhi
The Wife Of The President Of The Republic Of Vietnam,Tran Dai QuangOn SaturdayVisited The Jaipur Foot Centre In Delhi’s New Rajinder Nagar.The First Lady Of Vietnam, Nguyen Thi Hien Evinced Keen Interest In The Manufacture Of The World Famous Jaipur Foot That Has Benefitted Over 1.7 Million Persons In India And 29 Countries.
- President Tran Dai Quang Visits BMVSS
The President Of The Republic Of Vietnam, Tran Dai Quang Evinced Keen Interest In The World-Famous Artificial Limb Jaipur Foot Manufactured By The Jaipur Based Bhagwan Mahavir Viklang Sahayata Samiti(BMVSS).
- “Honsalon Ke Kadam”, Brand Ambassador Of BMVSS, Sudha Chandran To Give Her Dance Performance At JaipurTV & Film Actress And National Film Award Winner Sudha Chandran, Who Wears Jaipur Foot And Is Also The Brand Ambassador Of BMVSS, Will Perform At Jaipur On 6th Feburary 2018, At Birla Auditorium For The Event “Honsalon Ke Kadam”, Organized By BMVSS.
- Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj Launches Initiative In New Delhi
The External Affairs Ministry On Tuesday Launched The “India For Humanity” Initiative Under Which The Jaipur Foot Artificial Limb Will Be Distributed Free Of Cost To The Needy Across The World.
- BMVSS Holds Camp At Jabalpur
Team From Jaipur, Leaded By Mr. Bhupendra Raj Mehta, Held A Camp At Jabalpur In Which All Aids And Appliances Were Given To The Needy Free Of Charge By BMVSS.
- Krishnaswamy Kasturirangan’s Kind Letter To Mr. D.R.Mehta Dr.Krishnaswamy Kasturirangan Is An Indian Space Scientist Who Headed The Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO) From 1994 To 2003. He Was Very Overwhelmed After Visiting The BMVSS At Jaipur And Extended A Note Of Affection To Shri. D.R. Mehta
- Chief Justice Of The Rajasthan High Court Ajit Singh Visits BMVSS The Acting Chief Justice Of The Rajasthan High Court Ajit Singh Paid A Visit To The World’s Leading Artificial Limb Centre-Jaipur Foot At The Bhagwan Mahavir Viklang Sahayata Samiti’s(BMVSS) Precinct On Sunday.
- Stanford University Students Visit BMVSS
A 33 -Member Faculty Staff And Students Of World’s Renowned United States of America’s stanford University stanford Graduate Business School Visited Bhagwan Mahaveer Viklang Sahayata Samiti (BMVSS) The Makers Of The World Famous Jaipur Foot On Monday.
- Mozambique Teen Aged Girl Gets Jaipur Limb Fitted
A Teen Aged Girl From African country, Mozambique,Who Lost Her Right Leg In An Accidental Landmine Blast Two Years Ago Was Fitted With The World Famous Jaipur Foot By The Makers Of The Artificial Limb Bhagwan Mahaveer Viklang Sahayta Samiti (BMVSS)
- Arya Group Of Colleges And BMVSS Signs An MoU
After The World Famous, Jaipur Foot That Has Benefited 1.7 Million Disabled Globally,Soon The Disabled Who Lost Their Hand Would Be Able To Use The Artificial Hand Named ‘Jaipur Hand’.
- DR Mehta, Armand Neukermans Visit Stanford Biodesign
DR Mehta, Founder And Patron Of The Bhagwan Mahaveer Viklang Sahayata Samiti (BMVSS), Which Provides Free Leg Prosthetics To Amputees (The Jaipur Foot), Visited Stanford On August 10, 2007. He Was Accompanied By Armand Neukermans, Founder Of Xros / Nortel, Who Has Been A Serial Entrepreneur For Over 35 Years And Is A Patron Of BMVSS.
- Pakistan’s Former Foreign Minister Khurshid Mehmood Kasuri Visit At The Jaipur Foot Centre
Pakistan’s Former Foreign Minister Khurshid Mehmood Kasuri On Wednesday Visited The Jaipur Foot Centre At Bhagwan Mahaveer Vikland Sahayata Samiti And Saw The Making Of The Jaipur Foot And Met The Handicapped Persons.
- New BMVSS Center At Lucknow
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mr. Akhilesh Yadav Congratulates The Chief Patron Of The Jaipur Based Bhagwan Mahaveer Viklang Sahayata Samiti, After He Signed An MoU With The Lucknow Based Dr. Shakuntala Misra Rehabilitation University For Technical Collaboration For The Making Of The Jaipur Foot At Lucknow At A Function On Tuesday.
- Jaipur Foot 20 Days Camp In Bangladesh
The World’s Leading Organisation For The Handicapped And The Makers Of The World Famous Jaipur Foot, Bhagwan Mahaveer Viklang Sahayata Samiti(BMVSS) Will Hold A Camp In Dhaka For 20 Days To Provide On- The-Spot Artificial Limb Fitments To The Disabled Of Bangladesh.
- Columbia’s Ambassador Monica Lanzetta Visit To BMVSS
The Columbia Ambassador To India Ms. Monica Lanzetta On Wednesday, October 8, 2014, Visited Bhagwan Mahaver Viklang Sahayata Samiti(BMVSS), The Makers Of The World Famous Jaipur Foot.
- 15 Month Old Baby Walks Again With Jaipur Foot ,Mauritius Brandon Ah Kong, A 15-Month-Old Boy From Seychelles, Became The Youngest Beneficiary Of Jaipur Foot, With The Artificial Limb Given Him At A Camp Held By BMVSS In January 2015. To Watch Video.
- Padma Shri Award To Sh. V.R. Mehta
The Executive Vice President Of Bhagwan Mahaveer Viklang Sahayata Samiti, Sh.Veerendra Raj Mehta, Receives The Padma Shri Award, From President Of India, Sh.Pranab Mukherjee, In New Delhi On 8th April, 2015.
- The Ambassador Of Afghanistan Shaida Mohammed Abdali Visit To BMVSS
The Ambassador Of Afghanistan Shaida Mohammed Abdali Visited The Jaipur Foot Centre At Bhagwan Mahaveer Viklang Sahayata Samiti At Jaipur On Thursday
- BMVSS Bags CNBC-TV18 Social Enterprise Of The Year Award
The Bhagwan Mahaveer Viklang Sahayata Samiti Has Served Almost A Million People Worldwide. Though It’s Better Known For The Jaipur Foot And Other Indigenously Developed Cost-Efficient Artificial Limbs, This Organisation Works Towards The Overall Physical, Economical And Social Rehabilitation Of Physically Challenged People. About 99 Percent Of Its Patients Live Below The Poverty Line.
- Offering A Helping ‘Jaipur’ Hand
After The Success Of The World Famous Jaipur Foot, It Is Jaipur Hand Now. The Jaipur-Based Bhagwan Mahaveer Viklang Sahayata Samiti (BMVSS), The World’s Largest Organisation For Handicapped, Which Transformed 1.3 Million Lives With Jaipur Foot, Is All Set To Come Out With A Jaipur Hand In Collaboration With Stanford University, USA.
- 400 Special Citizens To Get Free Calipers, Prostheses
Karachi, August 23: Over 400 Physically Impaired People Will Be Fitted With Special Prostheses And Calipers Developed By Jaipur Foot, An Indian Organisation, At A Week-Long Camp That Begins Today At The Institute Of Physical Medicine And Rehabilitation, Dow University Of Health Sciences (DUHS).
- SanDisk Equality Award
Devendra Raj Mehta: Mehta Helped Create The Jaipur Foot / Limb, A Simple And Extremely Efficient Prosthesis That Utilises Innovative Technology And Materials. The Jaipur Foot / Limb Allows Normal Walking, Running, Sitting, Climbing And Other Daily Activities. Since 1975, Nearly 1 Million People Worldwide Have Been Fitted With The Jaipur Limb.
- Jaipur Foot Now For 700 Pakistani Quake Victims
The Famous Jaipur Foot Will Soon Help Many Pakistani Amputees Lead A Normal Life. A Team Of 16 Skilled Indian Technicians, Mostly Handicapped, Will Visit Pakistan This Month To Provide Prosthetics To Almost 700 People Who Lost Their Legs In The 2005 Earthquake.
- Second Jaipur Foot Artificial Limb Fitment Camp Organized In Sri Lanka
The Jaipur Foot Artificial Limb Fitment Camp, Fully Funded By Government Of India, Was Organized By The Jaipur-Based Bhagwan Mahaveer Viklang Sahayata Samiti (BMVSS) From 03-30 September At Divisional Hospital Kondavil, Jaffna.
- Jaipur Foot Set To Reach Iraq
The World-Famous Jaipur Foot, Which Has Helped Thousands Of Disabled People Restart Their Lives, Is Now Set To Bring A Healing Touch To The Hapless People In Strife-Torn Iraq Where Landmines, Violence And Recurrent Bomb Blasts Have Shattered Public Life And Devastated Innocent Citizens Emotionally And Physically.
- Iraqi Amputees To Wear Jaipur Foot
Jaipur, March 15 (IANS) Iraqis Who Have Lost Their Legs In Years Of War And Conflict Would Soon Be Mobile Again, Thanks To Jaipur Foot India Would Be Providing Them With. Indian Experts Monday Left For Iraq To Provide The Jaipur Foot, Artificial Legs Known To Be Cosmetically And Functionally Close To The Human Limb, To About 1,000 Amputees In The War-Torn Country.
- India: Saudi Man Walks Away With Jaipur Foot, His Dignity Back
Abdul Rahaman, A 49-Year-Old Man From Saudi Arabia, Who Lost A Part Of The Right Leg Below The Knee In An Accident Is Returning Home Happily With A Jaipur Foot, Fitted.
- In Sri Lanka, With Jaipur Foot Sri Lanka’s Separatist War Finally Over, Indian Experts Are In The Island Nation To Provide The Jaipur Foot, Artificial Legs Known To Be Cosmetically And Functionally Close To The Human Limb.
- Jaipur Foot: India’s Gift To Iraq
“Heel First, Heel First… Don’t Just Walk… Run With Me,’’ Jaipur Foot Founder D R Mehta Asks A Boy With His Newly-Fitted Prosthetic Limb At A Camp In The War-Ravaged Iraqi Capital Of Baghdad.
- On Foot And Heart
The Jaipur Foot Team Is Ready To Go Anywhere In The World At Any Time To Help People But The Onus Is On Governments And Non-Government Organisations To Approach It.
- Jaipur Foot Helps HOW International HOW International Will Work With Jaipur Foot To Create A Permanent Clinic In Mozambique.
- The Jaipur foot artificial limb fitment camp in South Sudan Begins
The BMVSS has organized the artificial limb fitment camp in South Sudan for people with disabilities. In this camp, people with disabilities in South Sudan will be fitted with Jaipur foot by the technicians & specialists of BMVSS.
- Jaipur Foot Team Leaves For Sri Lanka
To Fit Artificial Limbs On The Amputees Who Lost Their Limbs During The Recent Civil War
- India’s Famous Jaipur Foot Team For Fiji
India’s Prosthetic Leg Experts Along With The World Renowned ‘Jaipur Foot’ Team Are In The Country To Hold A Month-Long Artificial Limbs Clinic In Its Bid Assist Those Who Are Physically Impaired