Awards and Recognitions
The Goverment of India confers its third-highest civilian award, the Padma Bhushan, on Mr. Devendra Raj Mehta.
November 29, 2012
Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavana Award presented to Mr. Devendra Raj Mehta, Founder and Chief Patron of Bhagwan Mahaveer Viklang Sahayata Samiti (BMVSS).
Mr. DR Mehta receiving the Rajiv Gandhi National Sadbhavana Award from Prime Minister Mr Manmohan Singh and Ms Sonia Gandhi
The Tech Museum Innovation Organization, based in San Jose, California, confers the tech award for innovation for the benefit of humanity on Mr. Devendra Raj Mehta.
Mr. Mehta honoured with “Life Time Humanitarian award” by the American organization HOW International at Santa Barbara,California, USA.
SR Jindal award conferred on the Bhagwan Mahaveer Viklang Sahayata Samiti for exceptional social service.
- BMVSS Receives The National Award For Being The Best Institution For The Handicapped From The Government Of India.
- Lifetime Achievement Award By Bank Of Baroda.
- The House Of Representatives, Parliament Of Philippines, Felicitate VR Mehta (Founder President Of Mahaveer Philippines Foundation) And Vimla Mehta (Founding Director Of Mahaveer Philippines Foundation) For Their Effort In Providing Jaipur Foot And Other Prosthetic Support To The Disabled In The Philippines..
- The Goverment Of India Confers Its Third-Highest Civilian Award, The Padma Bhushan, On Devendra Raj Mehta.
- Sat Paul Mittal National Award For Outstanding Services To Humanity.
- BMVSS Wins The CNBC-TV18 Social Enterprise Of The Year Award.
- Ram Chandra Sharma (The Inventor Of The Jaipur Foot) Is Presented With The Diwali-Ben Award.
- BMVSS Receives The Mahavir Award For Philanthropic Services.
- BMVSS Receives The National Award For The Best Institution Working In The Field Of Rehabilitation Of The Disabled From The Ministry Of Social Justice And Empowerment, Government Of India.
- The Mayor Of Manila Honours VR Mehta And Mrs Vimla Mehta By Presenting Them With The Key To The City Of Manila And Also Adopting Them As Son And Daughter Of Manila For Their Dedicated Humanitarian Work In Providing The Jaipur Foot And Other Prosthetics In The Philippines Through The Establishment Of The Mahaveer Philippines Foundation.