Welcome to this web-site of BMVSS. We make public our policy on refund and cancellation of donations received for the social cause on payment gateway as under:-
- No refund/cancellation for the donated amount by any donor will not be entertained, the online donations through the online payment gateway.
- No cash or refund of MONEY will be allowed.
- If any in-kind support received by the donor from any where the material will be reached to the poorest of the poorer communities.
- Once received the donation for a cause will not be refunded to the donor. No cancellation to be made. The donation will be used for the community development, children education or women’s empowerment.
Security- Your privacy is important to us. The personal information you enter online such as credit card, name, phone number, email and mailing address, are encrypted.
Our Commitment;- BMVSS is committed to the highest levels of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy. Any information that you provide to us remains private and is only used for the purposes outlined below. We don’t rent, sell or exchange our contact lists
Your Personal Information:-The information collected enables BMVSS to provide and improve its services to you such as processing donations, providing receipts, sending information about BMVSS and providing new opportunities for you to assist disadvantaged children and their communities in India. Occasionally we may use external suppliers to contact you or help with mailing or texting information to you. These suppliers are required to sign an agreement to keep your personal information confidential.
The personal information we typically ask you for is:
We also maintain details of the BMVSS services and facilities that you might typically use such as the projects you donate to and communications we send to you such as newsletters and appeals.
- Contact details (name, address, e-mail, phone numbers)
- Your Plan supporter number and
- Card or bank account details.
How information is collected:-BMVSS collects personal information in a number of ways, including
Accuracy of information:-
- Directly from you, when you provide information by phone, SMS or in application forms.
- From some third parties to whom you have given permission to share your personal information.
- From publicly available sources.
- From our own records of how you use our services and facilities.
- From your use of our Internet site.
BMVSS takes all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However the accuracy of that information depends to a large extent on the information you provide. That is why we recommend that you
If at any time you do not wish to receive any communications or MARKETING materials, please let us know so that your preferences can be registered
- Let us know if there are any errors in your personal information; and
- Keep us up to date with changes to personal information such as your name or address.
Usage Policy:All of the content of this web is copyrighted by BMVSS, for some images, by the individual photographers. No words, images, or other content from this website may be used for any purpose without the express written permission of BMVSS. If you wish to reprint an article or photograph, please contact on
firstname.lastname@example.org, or on email@example.com, or,
send the query by post on the below address:
Bhagwan Mahaveer Viklang Sahayata Samiti
13A, Gurunanak Path
Main Malviya Nagar